William McConnaughy, CPA - Free IRS Tax Help Clinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
JustAnswer.com

Need Cash Fast?

TurboTax - Guides you like a GPS

Free e-book

CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC Image-5318266-10853752

CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC 576
Latest topics
» time limits on past year filings
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:34 pm by William D McConnaughy

» neighborhood association
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am by William D McConnaughy

» Claiming additional state tax on Federal Return
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:14 pm by William D McConnaughy

» Can I deduct repayments to a disability carrier?
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm by William D McConnaughy

» Can I deduct repayments to a disability carrier?
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:07 am by Moljen5

» Criteria to be considered blind by the IRS
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 am by William D McConnaughy

» Filing an amended return?
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm by William D McConnaughy

» medical deductions
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 am by William D McConnaughy

» Form 1120 Schedule K Line 13
CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm by William D McConnaughy

CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC

2 posters

Go down

CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC Empty CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC

Post  metamerist Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

I had an LLC registered in WY taxed as a CCorp. It has since been dissolved and never made any profit. I sustained it with personal loans. I filed Federal tax returns showing the yearly losses. CA tax board found out I filed a 2009 tax return and sent me a letter stating it should be registered in CA since I am the sole member and live here. I"m sure they want their $800.00 pound of flesh. The LLC no longer exists and had no assets. I also don't have the money to pay. Since a Ccorp is not a pass through entity can they come after me personally to pay a CA minimum for 2009 on a dissolved entity, or would they have to try and put a lien on that dissolved entity? Thanks for any help out of this nightmare.

metamerist

Back to top Go down

CA Franchise tax board and out of state LLC Empty CA FTB problem

Post  William D McConnaughy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 am

Please email a copy of the FTB letter to me at w.mcconnaughy@att.net and let me see what they are talking about. Upon my review of the letter I will get back to you with your options.
William D McConnaughy
William D McConnaughy
Admin

http://www.TaxHelp.Pro

Back to top Go down